Is it about the rights of women or MONEY?

@debrakcarey (19923)
Abortion is a hot topic. Many intelligent and caring people believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her body...after conception. Here is an interview with an abortionist. He speaks of the true motive of the National Organizaion of Women...those who lobby Washington for lenient abortion laws. He speaks of the motives of the doctors and the dangers they put women in to make more money. AFTER you read the interview...let me know what you think. This is not about pro life or pro choice....it's about the abortion industry and what it does to women. http://www.abortionfacts.com/dr_willke/connector_july_98.asp#1
@maximax8 (30066)
I think that abortion clinics like to take woman's money. What the abortionist does is sick and irresponsible but he gets paid a lot for doing it. An abortion pill before 9 weeks pregnancy wouldn't cost all that much. However surgical abortions cost a great deal more. No abortion clinic has a leaflet that says some ladies in abortions die. They don't talk of regret and depression either. I am pro-life.
@debrakcarey (19923)
No they don't tell you the down side...even though they are required by law to do so....they get around it in many cases.
@maximax8 (30066)
It is terrible abortion clinics make it all sound fine. Most ladies don't think of afterwards. The clock can't be turned back. I think abortion is the worst thing many ladies have done in their lives. I love babies. A baby is a gift to be treasured.
@debrakcarey (19923)
I do not condemn them. They are scared, alone, and lied to about what matters. I would rather educate those who are considering an abortion or help those who've already had an abortion to find peace within themselves. We are all capable of doing horrible things. Some of us need more understanding and love because of bad choices.