Accepting Tasks

@erikmama (12929)
I decided to go ahead and try one of these 4 paragraph writing tasks... I cant do it! Will someone help me? I tried to write buti t wont let me soi need to know how to accept the task and complete it
@UmiNoor (3697)
Hi, I've done four of the writing tasks. And let me share with you how I did the tasks. First off I'll look at the keywords that the task creator has provided. These can sometimes help you with the sub-topics for each of the four paragraphs. For example, I recently did the writing task for Physical Education Degree. And the keywords given were physical education degree programs, physical education degree online, physical education degree requirements and so on. So each keyword I dedicate one paragraph so I manage to get all the four paragraphs by doing a little research online for each of the keywords. QED. Hope this will help you to do the writing tasks. If you need anymore help just PM me. Good Luck.
@erikmama (12929)
Well, I have no idea what PM means eihter...im just not up on my terminology and computer skills!! Thanks for responding!