how many comments do you have to reply?

So, how many comments do you actually have to reply in mylot here? No matter how old they are, would you trying to asnwer every single one of them before you start a new discussion? Because most people advised me here, trying to answer people's comment is the key to the gold. So, it seems answering your comments is the priority. I just wonder how many comments do all of you trying to answer in a day?
@erikmama (12929)
I have heard that you should alwyas answer the responses. I try to, but some times I just do not have a reply for it. I will do as many as I can when I log into my email. Thats the only way I can keep up with them!!
I did try to answer every single one of them, sometimes, I just couldn't keep up, since I want to create some discussions; also, I want to reply to other's discussions too. It seems too much to do in mylot to keep the earning keep on going up.
@erikmama (12929)
Exactly!! And not very much cash for it. But mylot is tons of fun!
@rosepedal64 (4191)
Hello clorissa.... I do try to answer all the comments that I can. Do them all in one is sometimes a big challenge. I have had a discussion to where they was over a 100 responses and that was a job in itself to comment on. I do go ahead and start another discussion if I am still getting responses from the others. I spend alot of time on mylot and enjoy ever minute of it..Smile...
@preethaanju (3000)
Yes i try to reply to most of my comments. Sometimes i get good responses. i have had comments of over 60 and 50 a few times. It is tiring to reply to all. But as a matter of courtesy i do it... tx
@akuler (3534)
Hi clorissa, I didn't start many discussion so I didn't have a lot of responses that I have to attend to. But I always try to come back to my discussion to see if I have any response that I leave without any comment. I will try to comment it. I also going back to the discussions that I give my responses. If they discussion starter or someone else leave a comment there, I will try to give a comment back if I had something to say. Since I came here to earn, I think that is the way to earn here.
@rosekiss (30341)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't have a set amount of responses that I post in a day. I do what I can and that is all I can do. I don't try to push myself though. I don't keep track of how many I do, as I just do them. I am in and out all day long as I have other sites I do, so I try to get them done if at all possible. I don't usually start discussions, so I prefer to just respond to discussions. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.