this is the email i received!

@erikmama (12929)
Debra Jackson show details 8:29 PM (3 hours ago) How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD6000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD800,000.00 via western union by this governemnt. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD6000.00 to enable us send another USD6000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD6000.00 per day. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD6000.00 and for any question you can contact western union through this information,
That sounds like a scam to me. I am not sure but you could always call Western Union and find out what they say about it. I mean have them check it out. That way your not out anything. Good luck I hope some one wants to send you 6000.00 a day. That would rock.
@erikmama (12929)
Oh yes, it is a scam. I didnt enter anything to have won. i have tried googling and everything and cant find any info. i went on western union and it says picked up. i had posted another discussion about this, and decided to post the email because people didnt understand what i was talking about. I just really would like to know how they are scamming me...It came to my regular box,didnt request any info from me.Could it be spyware or sometihng from me reading the email?
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
I have also received this email many times. I delete it after reporting it as a scam.