What is your hobby in your life?

@jen14ed (866)
What's your favorite things to do to pass the time? such as a hobby,dinner with a friends,spending time with a friends,or family etc.
@23uday (2998)
Hi friend, Life is so long to leave. My hobby's were listening to music,going for a long drive with friends,spending time with friends and family members,going travels with family,collecting a old coins,stamps,etc and knowing about all over the world history time. have a great day.
@abanerji (1026)
earlier i used to write in my diary but now i write on blogs. so now my hobby is blogging. i spend my spare time on blogs and some time on myLot too.
My hobby is gardening. I just can't get enough of the smell of soil. Labeling seeds, marking flowers, planting flowers,looking at seed magazines, visiting nurseries. I'd rather be alone in my garden,than any other place. I like it so much that I loose track of time. My daughter made me put a clock up outside so I would know when it was time to come in and, get ready for work.
@vinocitd (218)
i always watch movies and play games for passing time when i am alone, with my friends we all ways go out for any place and spend our time