Payment Proofs. Do you keep proofs of sites that you no longer belong to?

I still have my old sites payment proofs but thinking of deleting them. Members always ask me about old sites and whether they pay. Even though I am not a member dont mind helping others who want to join. What do you think?
For me personally, I would keep my payment proofs...even if it was for my own records...I have 2 folders set up in my hotmail account - 1 for paypal payments & receipts & the other for alertpay. In the end, it's up to you...I just like to keep a note of where my online money has come in & out.
Definitely for accounting purposes, I do keep my proofs. I should have made my post more clear. I was talking about my payment proofs slideshow. I still have old sites on there, even sites that closed.
I thought you meant that too...coz you keep the receipts, I would delete the other proof...if someone asks about the site, you can always copy & paste the email.
@monouu (2608)
I just keep them in my picture host. Likely to delete them if I have the time to sort them out. Since I'm no longer belong to the site, I don't think it is wise to give suggestion to other who plan to join as the site may change over time while I'm not aware of. Example like change of policy of not paying anymore.
Now thats a good idea. I will keep the photo but just remove it from my payment proof video. Thanks for tip!
No not at all. I dont like to show my friends payment proofs from sites i am no longer active on. that sites can be not paying now thats why i never tell anyone about sites i am no longer working with.
Thanks for comment but thats not at all true. There are several sites that paid me and still open that I dont belong to. Mylotters ask me all the time if they paid me so I keep the proofs. Just didnt work out for me.
@rg0205 (2638)
Yes I do keep the payment proofs just for reference purposes and in case people want to sign up asks me. :-)
ok thanks
Well, not anymore in my computer but i keep them in my share-a-pic account.but some times, am thinking about removing them too since the other once proved to be scam after receiving the first pay out. . probably when i received my 9th or 10th payment in mylot, that's probably the time il do it.