More healthy diet for pupils

China
I asked my grandson about his school luncheon, and he seems happy about it. I see from his description a colorful and healthy diet. No fries, but balanced, and he asked for more, which is never before heard about.
@cwong77 (2011)
I think nowadays schools are more health conscious in preparing child's food in school, as then we can now see more and more obese children having fast food with high calories. It's good that your grandson school is being conscious on this, and you are able to have a peace heart when he attend school ya..
Thanks for responding. I do feel good he is eating well at school.
@zandi458 (27948)
School menus are well planned out under the strict supervision of nutritionist. Our Government schools here provide well balanced meals for the kids and normally children have better appetite when they are in a different settings. They enjoy their food in the presence of their friends. I am very satisfied with the school lunch my daughter is taking in her school.
You are so right that children like food in a different settings. In school, they present much better dining manners, as well. Thanks for your responding.
@lilaclady (28236)
Oh it would never have been any good in my day, I hated school so much that the only joy I got from the years I had to endure was the tuck shop...I think kids deserve to have junk treats somtimes.....just my opinion.
Thanks for responding. I agree meals should be healthy and delicious.