Confronting Cheaters

@erikmama (12929)
If you caught your mate cheating, would you confront the person they were cheating with?
@lelin1123 (15634)
• Puerto Rico
When I was 21 years old with child I found my boyfriends car in front of someone's house. I was let in by the landlord and found him sleep in bed with just his underwear on. She was not there. I started to tear the house apart yelling and just going crazy. She then came to my house accusing me of taking money. I beat her up and told her look at "my boyfriend" he is the one who probably took the money. Don't ever accuse me of taking your stuff. I'm not proud of this it was probably my worst moment ever. By the way I really didn't take any money. I'm sure it was my boyfriend because he use to take my hidden money too.
@erikmama (12929)
Sorry 2 hear that that happened. I am sure I would have the same reaction, but I would get him first!
@lelin1123 (15634)
• Puerto Rico
See when it comes to cheaters I believe yes go after the cheater but when the person you are cheating with knows that he is married or in a relationship especially with kids I have too blame both because its just wrong all the around.
@omiami (412)
• Malta
I dont think I would confront her. I dont care about her at all. I am with him, so I would definately confront him only. I dont need any explainations from her. However there is an exception. If the 'her' is someone that I know, I will confront her for sure. But if shes a total stranger, I dont even care to talk to her.
@erikmama (12929)
I think if it ever happens to you, your whole opinion of the other person will change. Just knowing she was with your man will make you boil! he is first, but she has to be told something!
@cbakin20 (150)
No, I wouldn't confront the person they were cheating with--at least, not first. I'd confront my mate first, and ask her to explain. If she told me it was the other guy's fault, then I might talk to him, but really it's up to the cheater to explain the situation, not the other person that is being cheated on.
@erikmama (12929)
I agree with you. I would confront him frist because he is suppose to be with me. I would get her later! Thanks for your response!