Is There an Easier Way to Upload Pics?

I've been trying for 2 days to upload snaps of my back yard fireplace, and so far I've only been able to upload one. Is there some kind of limit per day or per week as to how many photos you can upload? The first one went of without a hitch. Now every time I try to upload another one, it takes for ever only to result in a blank page. Is there some trick I don't know about? Thank you for your help xoxo Cyne
There up upload limits, but you will see a not where the upload link is when you have reached your daily limit for interest category uploads and that does not sound like your issue. I have not had the time out issue with photo uploading, but I have had it happen when posting responses to discussion when I take a long time to type up a response before hitting post response.
I can't say that I've ever had that happen to me. I've started a reply then went to do something else and when I came back to finish it, it posted fine for me. xoxo Cyne
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Cyn, Being quite honest here I am not sure how to upload pics from my camera to the computer! so when it comes to uploading here am at a loss. I think though you are allowed an image a day, but hope someone may be able to tell you if that is right or not...LoLo
Well, it's been several days now and I still can't upload that second pic. There's a lot of glitches here it seems. xoxo Cyne