Are you easily dissappointed or discouraged?

@laydee (12811)
Are you easily discouraged or disappointed when things don't go as you planned them to be? How do you keep on going when the going gets tough? I'm not a quitter, but there are times when I am discouraged most especially when similar problems can't seem to be solved. I usually sleep, pray and just let loose to keep my head on top. What do you do?
@DoctorDidi (7030)
I am not a guy to be easily discouraged or disappointed, rather I go deep and try again because I always remember that famous line which is 'try and try again boys,you will succeed at last'.
@laydee (12811)
It's good that you aren't easily discouraged nor disappointed. But I'm curious, what sort of experience do you think was the most difficult experience wherein you can't help but become negative but in the end saw the light at the end of the tunnel?
@EliteUser (3968)
Hello, Yea I guess I am, mainly because I have failed quite a few times in my life, and I am almost totally sick and tired of continuous fail. But I still go on, trying to achieve what I need to achieve, and I keep my head high and strive on. Make sure you have a good day, Happy Lotting!!
@laydee (12811)
Failure isn't something new already, we all go through it, but what's important is that you will not lose hope. I know I'm not the world's best person to talk about hope since I have had a lot of hopelessness nights, but still I think if we just trust in ourselves and trust in God more, we could find our successes. As one of my father's friends said after explaining how he used to have $200,000 income per month and lost it all in 4years, he would say 'perhaps I wasn't ready to hold on to that much amount just yet, but I have learned my lesson'. I think it pays to be hopeful. Negativity just brings us down and the people around us down too. Perhaps sometimes it's best to show positivity more than negativity in this life - I too must learn that lesson. Have a great MyLot experience!
@satan88 (586)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
i'm constantly discouraged and dissapointed now a days i don't even feel like trying anymore. I know that's a horrible thing but that's the way i am. I've failed way too many times.
@laydee (12811)
Perhaps you could stop and think or rethink about how you lead your life right now. You see, my brother often tells me that regardless what you do in life, if your wave isn't there yet - you are bound to fail. What he simply means is that there is a right time for everything. If we try to force something to ourselves just to be called 'successful' it'll not last and would leave you frustrated. So for now, why try not to be too hard on yourself. I'm pretty sure you'll be up and about and on your feet and this time around you will be ready for success - in whatever venture you put your mind and heart to. Take it easy friend.
i don't easily get discouraged. if something bad happens, naturally, i get upset. but i won't quit and i won't let it affect my life and the way i live my life. i keep on going and strive to get up from the ground.
@laydee (12811)
Do you have an experience wherein you did exactly what you just said?
@nanayangel (7860)
Hi there Laydee! I can say that I am not easily discouraged. I believe that success is always a fruit of labor and it's just right because when you're striving hard towards your goal, sometimes, you gain more along the way than the goal that you will achieve later on itself. I think that we should always value the things that we learn even when we fail. We should not give up because sometimes, even when hope is all that we have, when it's paired by perseverance, it can work. And when sincere prayers are added to them, they are guaranteed to work. Maybe not the way that we want them but the best way for us, according to God's plan.
@laydee (12811)
It's true. It's good that you can keep yourself from being discouraged quickly.
@med889 (5958)
I have to admit that I am easily discouraged at first when there is a problem but instantly after I say to myself that "whatever happens, happens for the good" So my good time will come too.
@laydee (12811)
Same with me, there are times when I easily get discouraged. Although most of the time, it's just an initial reaction, after the thought sulks in more, I tend to think about a solution rather than just worrying about things.
@sanijas83 (271)
• Latvia
It is not easy for me not to get offended in some cases. I try to hide my feelings, but sometimes I wish to cry. Of course, there are situations and places I cannot show my feelings. I try to control myself. I have to accept a fact that things not always happen as I would like. Music helps, but if I withdraw into myself, soon I have to pick myself up and carry on. Sometimes there are not relatives who could understand and support.
@Kalyni2011 (3498)
When things does not go as we wish, it is quite natural we feel disappoined, angry, upset, we all are human But we must know that all things can't go our way Thanks for sharing Happy posting, cheers. Namastey. Kalyani
No i don't get discouraged or disappointed very easily.Because i do believe that i have a strong patient and wait for the end.I do believe that when the things are not in my planed it means it's good for me. Cheers friend!