Silly Questions

@gandor (509)
How do I fill my tummy with a dollar in a day?
@Lindalinda (4112)
Hard to say. How much does food cost where you live. Rice, nuts vegetables and fruits are often reasonable. Ground beef and beans made into chili makes a huge batch which can be frozen in smaller containers. Vegetable stews and noodles are also economical.
@gandor (509)
Yup, I agree man. Since my country fall on the criteria of a third world. It's really hard to squeeze tight a dollar for the whole day. Hardly a decent meal. It was a nice suggestion though. Thanks!
@gandor (509)
@yueer2006 (626)
The breakfast may eat a steamed stuffed bun, matches the soybean milk,the Renminbi, noon eats the fast-food 5 dollars almost together,evening eats bowl surface 2, hey, just
@gandor (509)
Ok. Guess it's hard to squeeze that huh? Thanks man
@sedel1027 (17851)
Lots of ramen noodles.
@gandor (509)
Hahaha! And some few shrimps would make it a shrimp noodle to last the whole day. Nice! Thanks.