been in love with a smile

American Samoa
I don't know why but everytime I see her smile [my crush] it makes my day complete, it makes my troubles be gone, it makes my problems fade away, and the most beautiful part, it makes me feel happy and in love. I feel like i am floating in the sky each time I see her smile. I met her at school, but we are not classmates anymore, she transferred to the other room which is very painful for me. I asked her friend secretly to take her pictures so that I'll be inspired all the time. My current wallpaper is her picture, her face, her perfect smile. I've spent 5 minutes everyday just by watching it all the time. It makes me feel in love
@BStuff (498)
I love the feeling of a great crush. They can just make your day better. Most of the time I dont even like to act on them because it ruins the fun and often times the crush. I have a crush at school as well. He sits next to me in one of my classes. Today I actually didnt go to that class. I wonder if he noticed and was sad. You should talk to her if your that into her that you have her face on your computer. All the girl can say is shes not interested right? Sounds like shes a good girl. Go for it then let us know how it goes!
• American Samoa
Yeah, it feels comfortable to see your crush smile. -_- But my crush is so shy and she is a silent type of person. I'm shaking everytime I want to talk to her, the same with my voice. Plus, Im so sheepish when I fall in love with someone. I tried to talk to her but I'm out of words. She might feel insecure when I try to confess to her, but i'll give it a try. wish me luck hehe. . . :) I even made her a slideshow on youtube to show how i feel for her. :)
@BStuff (498)
Good luck! It will all work out in the end.
• American Samoa
i'll do and try my best shot hehe. . . hope she'll appreciate everything that i've done to her. _