Trek Pay 1 credit = $0.003

@monouu (2606)
Singapore
I have been taking note of my Trek Pay earning daily and today my 206 credits were converted to $0.61 which mean 1 credit is about $0.003. My Rank is 78 and I don't know does it affect the conversion rate or not. If you have been monitoring your earning like me, do your 1 credit worth the same as mine?
@Wadon30 (210)
Is it a must for us to have a verified paypal account? What will be the problem if I work with an unverified paypal?
@monouu (2606)
It is ok with an unverified paypal if I'm not wrong. Don't worry.
@monouu (2606)
I don't see the site mention verified PayPal account Are you sure you are talking about the right site, Trek Pay? Under its Faq it just state: [b]How do I get paid? A member must have a PayPal account in order to be paid. A PayPal account is free to get, just go to www.PayPal.com At this time no other payout options are available.[/b] No mentioning of verified. I believe I read members receiving payment into their unverified account in mylot as well. You can do a search yourself.
@Wadon30 (210)
but it says on the homepage that we need to have a verified paypal..:-(.. Are u sure it is ok?
I think that is different every member. But I don't know how to calculate this credit. I calculate my credit, 1 credit is about 0.003$ until 0.005$. That always variative every week.
it could vary with your ranking also and referrals. otherwise there wont be such variances. anyway who bothers about these when they are getting paid. its only those who have that enquiring mind spend time to seek answers for these
i think the same friend, 1 credit is just worth the same,but i think it is easy we don,t waiting too long to get credit and if they are still paying i think not long enough for me to payout, just try friend