What will you do IF............ ????????

Have you ever come to this? If you failed at something and you reallize that you are failed by your mistake, You made a mistake and you did not get what you deserve, there is your weak point and you lost something (I am not talking about boyfriend/girlfriend or any relationship, I am talking about your profession life). If you missed any project by your mistake. You have done the work and by your weakness someone other got credit for that. And If you faced this, please share your experience. And If you did not faced it yet, what will you do when it comes to you? "NEHA"
that is very bad condition. But, we must aware to that condition. If That is happened to me, I will record that condition and I find all weakness item. So, from that weakness item, I can make solution. I recorded all, so I do not repeat that failure again
Thats really a great idea, so people write down your mistake and what you loose from it, Make a list and read it time to time ( in the begiening regular, then weekly, then on before starting a new concept/project/mission).. Very good Master online... Keep it up... waiting for more suggestions "NEHA"
I do that every times. That is very important to make record about failure and how to get solution. Keep on spirit my friend
I have a good experience about this. It was the time for class 12 exam. I did not prepare well as i am distracted with other unwanted things and i totally lost my will towards studies. It was the time for my exams. I did not study anything. Later had to do night outs and study but it did not work as the portion was more and could not complete in the given time. After i got my results i got nice shouting at home and was totally disappointed and i started hating my own self. Later i realized what ever i did was wrong and hence forth will not repeat and now i am almost a good scorer in almost subjects.
I glad to know that you are the good scorer now. By the way you experience this in student life and realize your fault, and of course you accept it and you will take care of this in future.. Great But If this situation again held in future, how will you come to know that you are making mistake, you must stop this.. Or again you will failed at something and reallize again that "OH again i made a mistake" I mean How do we know at right time that we are making mistakes, so we can take further action for the mistake and resolve that... "NEHA"
Ya experience is the best teacher.
@Sreekala (32783)
Hi kanukrishna, It is not necessary we should always succeed in our life. Failures are common in our life and learning from the mistake is the best thing we can do. It is natural to get hurt when facing failures but that hurt feeling can gain nothing so we have to come out of that and place the necessary steps to win. I think our failures can help in a good way to try more, hard work more, to achieve more etc.
Yes thats right, We are human and every human can make a mistake, and every human has their own weakness.... We must learn with our mistake and try to avoid at next time.. But it is for ourself and I want to lear from others experiences, because every one can have this type of situation.. "NEHA"
I never experience this situation before.But I can image the felling who missed the project necause of his mistake. At this time ,he will find others is wonderful enough and himself is not good .Maybe he will complaint the God is unfair for everyone.But this will go by soon and he will stand up and go ahead for a new taget.
Its so good for you that you did not faced this situation.... Complaining the god is a childhood activity.... complaining is the language of chilren because they can not do what they want, they want to run but can't, they want to speak but can't. So they complaint... Never complaint to god... Well wait and watch someone give the response of his/her experiences... "NEHA"