RENT OR BUY? Should you buy a house or just rent it.

Indonesia
i have read an article in the web stating that renting a house is more economical compared to renting it. They say you make more money saved by renting rather than buying. sadly, i personally see it the other way.. i guess buying gives you the financial freedom after completing the payment for it and after you have paid for the tax for it every year... hahahahha
if you have the fund i better buy it or credit it that's what i did now i have to pay the bank for my house installment and guess what the amount of the installment is not really different if i compare to renting a house. Later on, there will be a big difference....your rented house is not yours but not with the bought one.
@lynnemg (4536)
I think that unless you are certain that you are ready for the commitment that goes along with buying a house, you should wait. I fo agree with you that to buy a house and pay it off would help a lot financially. In my opinion, the ideal thing to do is to buy a house that the payments would be only half of what your current rent is, then, pay double payments each month and pay it off in half the time.
@satan88 (586)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
You should rent a house unless you really do have enought money to finance a full house. play it safe and rent first until you know you have enough to get by.