A Big Industry

@erikmama (12929)
i watched a special on tv the other day about marijuana being a multi billion dollar indusrty, esp in CA!
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
I am not at all surprised. Someone is pocketing alot of money and getting away with it.
@erikmama (12929)
F*** the monet I want the smoke,and not have to worry about going to jail for a year for smoking a j.
If taxed, think about the amount of money it would bring in! What programs could be saved, what people could be helped!
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
Government won't tax it...because they are aware they we don't make the best of it here in the US...must be imported...and they don't want to go that route..
@erikmama (12929)
ill still keep my fingers crossed.I think it is going to come a tiem when they MUST legalize it.I just hope im not 100 before it happends!
@wmraul (2554)
• Bucharest, Romania
Multi billion ? Nice .. and mean there may be room for few more people to get involved and grab some cash-out out of this ..
@erikmama (12929)
But the sad part about it is that even though these people are growing it for health and for people to legally obtain it, they still face criminal charges! Thats so crazy to me! yes, if only I had my own weed farm. It would be so great!
@tdemex (3545)
Ya it is!