Did you waste your time on thing not worthing?

@zhouxi (1756)
China
I think a lot of people had the experience,they wasted a lot of time on doing nothing.share with us please!thanks!
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello zhouxi. I am sure that I have not done something not worth doing in my life time like many others have done. I think that it is very common for us...
Sorry, I am supposed to eliminate the word not in the sentence, " I have not done...
@zhouxi (1756)
LOL!i search for perfect man!
@jlamela (4906)
Hello zhouxi, Yes, sometimes.lol!oftentimes I wasted my precious time on things not worthy at all like I just sleep and sleep on weekends for about five hours instead of cleaning my room because I just love sleeping, it's my breather from a week of boring work. I think the greatest waste of time I am doing right now is sticking with my job right now, this is not what I wanted to do with my life and I think this job restricted me to grow professionally and intellectually, clearly a waste of time considering that every minute of the day is very precious. But I just cannot leave my job right now without a replacement because it is so hard to find a single job now adays so I just stick around and pretended everything is alright when deep inside I am already crashing. I pray to God hardly to give me the kind of job I always wanted in my life. Right now I am working on it and hopefully will bear some fruits one of these days.
@zhouxi (1756)
yes,some times we have to do something we don't like.if we are prepared well now,we could grasp the future opportunity.
Yeah, I've always done things like this from in primary school. I wasted too much time in front of TV. Even now, I've a exam this Nov. But I still cannot help to watching TV shows. And when I was a student in middle school, I also spent much time on reading, I mean, I read a lot of literary works instead of working hard on maths, physics, chemistry, and so on. This caused me got a low score in college entrance exam! sometimes I regret about it indeed. But I will keep on my life style, too. It's quite hard to change. But I'm trying my best in fact!
@zhouxi (1756)
You are growing up when you know yourself so much! every one had made similar mistakes.hehe!you will be perfect in the near future.