I have a farm,a puppy and a horse on Facebook!

Yes it is true! I have a farm on Farmville to start with! A friend invited me to join! Another friend invited to adopt a puppy which I did! A Saint Bernard! I also adopted a horse on my own! A Clydesdale! I never used to on Facebook every day! Now that I'm on Farmville,have a puppy and a horse I have to be on Facebook every day to take care of them! Don't mind! It keeps me busy and it is fun!
Welcome to farmville. I was a player for awhile too. I Like the idea of farmville, it reminds me a lot of harvest moon, a console game that also has a farming theme. But, i dont really have time to play this game all the time, but with the way zynga design this game, it is force us to online almost once a day. I dont really have that much time so i end up living the game.
So far I have time for Farmville! It keeps me from getting bored! thanks for the response!
Farmville is a great facebook boos apps / games. The only bad thing about the game is not how it make us bored fast ( because it will not make you bored fast ) but the way it force us to online every day to simply harverst the crops. If we dont harvest it at the right time, then we will have suffer a financial loss because the seed and the time we spend to crops them. So, a player whose can active every day will never enjoy this kind of games.
I started messing with farmville. Now I can't leave it alone. Way addictive. Don't forget to pay your bills once in a while - farmville can eat up time like crazy :)
It is so true! I'm on it alot!
mee too! i play farmville and farm town that is why i also have a farm to take care of. i have horses and dogs on farm town. it's fun. i play these games when i am really bored and have nothing to do.
I love Farmville and one friend on Facebook signed me up for Farmtown! I like Farmville better! It is more colorful and the animals don't look so animated! Thanks for the response!