Immortality is not far away

@bhanusb (5709)
Humans are near to the gateway of immortality. Ray Ker jail The scientist of US said, Humans will be able to uncover the mystery to gain immortality by next 20 years. Ker jail explained the details of this subject in the Daily Sun. He said,the genetic science of human body and the computer technology is advancing in unbelievable speed. He said, by the next 20 years where the nano technology will reach none can imagine. By this technology important organs of human body can be transplanted easily.By this time the details of the system of genes will be under the control of humans. By transplantation of new cells in the body the old will become young. The death of red blood corpuscles can be checked. By transplanting life-energy cell the working capacity of humans can be increased by thousands times higher. The runners Of the Olympic games will reach the target within a second. One can be able to live without oxygen for hours together.
If that is true then I like the sound of that! We truly don't know where science and technology is heading but I'm pretty certain that we are all in for some pleasant surprises and experiences! I think that everyone would love to live forever and not have to face problems like dieseases and the like. Well, we shall just have to wait and see what happens. Andrew
@bhanusb (5709)
We never want to leave this beautiful world.But we have to leave. Once science may achieve immortality. That will be great achievement. But that will create imbalance. Already over population is an acute problem of the world. If humans achieve immortality how food will be arranged for so many mouths.
Well, the powers that be are also looking into the possibilty of colonising other planets but this certainly won't be in my lifetime. The closest planet will be Mars. Some of our race will have to migrate to the moon and other planets and this will solve the problem of over population. Andrew
@bunnybon7 (43833)
• Holiday, Florida
well the problem there would be that the world will get to full and not be able to sustain all. just like people were pointing out on another discussion concerning the discovery of the fountain of youth. our grandkids are going to have it pretty tough as it is, people would definately have to stop pro creation, having kids that is, if this were to happen.
@bhanusb (5709)
High bunny, You are right. Some discoveries don't bring welfare of the new generation.
@bhanusb (5709)
Though I mistakenly address you as "High",actually bunny you are high to me.
@savypat (20245)
All of these things sound wonderful, but what will happen when we loose what ever small balance we have on our populations? This will be a nightmare,as the poor get poorer and the rich live forever. Peoples will me more and more divided. This is not what I want to see happen to the human race.
@bhanusb (5709)
Yes pat this will create serious imbalance in the s0ociety.
@raj_ka (431)
Its quite interesting to know these things but i dont think this is impossible.We know that man has invented lot of advanced technologies in genetic science of human body and other technologies so why can not all these things be possible. New diseases are been detected and immediately a vaccine is also found. So why can not this be possible.
@bhanusb (5709)
Yes very much possible.