Are you making the rounds at your local Halloween shops?

Not every country celebrates Halloween . . . but for those of you who are surrounded by Halloween marketers right now . . . are you hitting up the Halloween shops that are now opening near you? I have a little one, and we're not quite ready to go the real haunted house events. But she is having a blast going to all the Halloween shops. Some of them have elaborate animatronic displays in which people can push a button to make it come to life. It's also fun checking out the different costumes too and trying on some of the accessories. I LOVE Halloween!!!!
I love Halloween too! And I am getting so excited as are my three sons. We will be going to all kinds of Halloween events (but not scary ones for the kids), plus I am having a Halloween party this year. I love this time of year. And yes, we love going into the neat Halloween stores.
Oh, Halloween is so exciting - especially when you can enjoy it with your kids!! We are already going to Halloween events too (I'm trying to sift out the real scary ones too). I wish we could have a Halloween party, but we don't have space for it . . . can we come to yours? Hee hee!! The Halloween stores are a treat - it's like going to a tame haunted house, isn't it? I don't know what it is about the air of Halloween - but it's the best!
@dknkyle (447)
I am from Singapore and Halloween isn't a big festival here so it is not being celebrated that much as compared to in U.S. Singaporeans who celebrate Halloween would just dress up in costumes of whichever character they wanna be and just have a simple party at home or maybe go clubbing in those costumes. There isn't any Halloween shop here in Singapore, so most people would probably rent their halloween costumes from some costume rental shops and those candies and small gifts from gift and toyshops in shopping malls.
Yep, Halloween is big here in the US, so we have shops all around us (at least where I live). We have gone to 6 of them already this week - and we are bound to hit up more by Halloween!! I can imagine it's not a popular "festival" in Singapore - but it's neat to know the some there do celebrate it! Thanks, dknkyle!