Mini Viva - my hearth left in Tokyo

@delkar (1715)
Romania
Do you love to listen this song ? i really heared once , few days ago , and yesterday a friend of mine sent this to me. I was dancing already when i heared this song. It`s really a good one. It`s my favourite. I didn`t knew who sings , i saw the video today , but the melody it`s making all the job . The videoclip isn`t so good . I think i`ll listen this song and Shaggy feat. Gary Nesta Pine - Fly high all the week, just thouse two .
@jend80 (2068)
Radio 1's giving it a lot of airplay at the moment - I Left My Heart In Tokyo's a a great song, very catchy and sexy sounding (great production). I thought it was Alicia Dixon doing a follow up to her song The Boy Does Nothing at first - they've both got that seductive, woman in control feel to them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini_Viva
@jend80 (2068)
I've heard them interviewed and they sound fun and bubbly - I hope they're not just one song wonders but manage to create an album that's of the same standard.