Man Jailed in Japan

@erikmama (12929)
A Tennessee man remains in custody in a Japanese jail after he tried to abduct his children that were abducted from him by his ex wife.
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
Yes and he shouldn't be in jail. He should be on a plane with his children going home. Why was it ok for the ex-wife to abduct the children and nothing is happening to her. That is what happens when you get involved with people from other countries where th rules are different and I really feel sorry for this father. The ex-wife will get her karma I hope sooner then later.
@erikmama (12929)
No he should not be in jail. he had custody of those kids and she fled to Japan with them. There was a reason the kids were not in her custody. He is paying for her crime and something needs to be done.
@home415 (118)
Personly its not right. A place that is even worse in brazil and about couple hundred kids get tooken there and never come back til they grow up. These things happen and personly I think the UN should do something about it.
@erikmama (12929)
You are right. this man's wife took these kids from him. He had custody./ She fled to Japan knowing the man had mno rights. That was a brave, bold, daring, and loving thing he done and it is not right at all.