"I'm singing in the ......shower?!?".....

So, i am not a singer. I am practicly tone deaf....and using one of my mother's favorite sayings "I couldn't carry a tune in a ten gallon bucket"... Yet when i am in the shower i just cannot help myself! I just got out of the shower a few minutes ago, and i must admit, that i might of scared the neighbors or the roomate if they had been home to hear me, because i was belting out songs from the second i stepped foot under the water until i had toweled myself off. Granted, it probably doesn't hurt that while i was in the midst of washing my hair, the radio station i was listening to decided to play the well loved hit "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.....and you name me ONE person who can listn to that song with out wanting to sing along... "I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me (Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro Magnifico I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity".... and top that even....find me one person who can hear this song and not immediately think of Wayne and Garth in the car singing along to it in Wayne's World?!?! I dare you! But ack to my original subject....do you sing in the shower? do you even listen to music while you are in the shower or bath? Is there just something magical about the acoustics of a shower stall that turns us all into music superstars??
@Lakota12 (42681)
No I dont usually I read wehn in the tub . I used to bust out in song witht hiongs I did during the day but seems like lately I dont sing unless its Sunday night and I am outside listening to my radio station!
I too like to read when i take a bath...i don't take baths often, but on occasion when i feel like pampering myself and relaxing, i will put on a soothing cd, run a nice hot bath, usually with some bubbles, and sit in there and soak for a while while reading a good book...often times having to drain some water and add some more hot water because i start to get too cold! lol...i usually wind up looking like a prune before i am done! You are a brave soul to sing loudly outside on sunday evenings! i wouldn't want anyone to hear me!
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup I also have to add water to get warmed up again lol Well I dont think neighbors are outside I never see them on Sundays so I am safe lolololol
@sacmom (14250)
Hi liz. It depends if the radio is in the bathroom with me or not. But if it is and a song comes on that I like, then you bet I do! Like you, I really like to belt it out. There's just something about singing in the shower that makes it so much fun and relaxing too! Happy mylotting!
i have a stereo in my bathroom that is a permanent fixture...as i can't just be in there in the silence when i am getting ready, it drives me nuts1 plus my bathroom is right next to the kitchen and i like to turn it on and listen to it when i am cooking or cleaning. Glad to know i am not the only one that sings loudly in the bathroom!
I'm singing when I'm taking a bath! I don't have shower so I can't say I'm singing in the shower, hehe. I love singing so much but my voice isn't that good.. So I like singing when I'm taking a bath, sometimes I pretend to be a singer act doing a concert, LOL. I juat can't stop singing when I'm in bathroom. When I'm alone at bathroom, I feel like a singer or something. Haha. I can sing loud and do dancing sometimes, and nobody knows! I used to listen to music when in the bathroom, but I got confused then. Because my singing wasn't compatible (I don't know the correct term) with the singer's tune. So I decided not to listen to music anymore. I prefer singing alone, haha
yeah....the bathroom is the only place i feel comfortable "bustin a move" as well....you'll ever catch me on the dance floor at a club...but if i am getting all dolled up for a night out, doin my hair and make up, i have been known to "shake it" a little bit in front of the mirror LoL
yes its very relaxing when your singging inside the shower room. and they say your voice becomes more beautiful when you are inside the bathroom. i also sing when im in the bathroom.but not that loud.becuase im no good in singging.hehehe
@Adam2010 (29)
you looks good and happy,shining lady would like singing song in the shower. It has been found that :the bathroom have good resounding and mixer . and i have notisfy that you have somg knowleg about 3d face idenitification. so ,can you tell me about that mor? thank u .