I hate to break it to you liberals...but we're ALL being lied to

@debrakcarey (19923)
It has been implied on some discussions here on myLot when anyone attempts to point out the glaring inconsistencies of Obama's words and his actions...that no where did anyone ever question Bush like this. I found an article dated back in 2002 that does just that. I have not verified WHAT political leanings prompted the writer to post this article, but I did find it refreshing to be vendiated somewhat in my opinion that BOTH parties are lying to us, brainwashing us to accept their control and leading us down the path to 'big brother's - 1984'. http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/02/09/05_stepford.html I do not look at things the way most here on politics seem to do. It is not black and white and our enemies are not readily apparent. It seems to me that what we are experiencing RIGHT NOW had it's beginnings way back when...no, not even in just our day and age...but further back at the very beginning of our country. The fight then, was between 'big strong federal government' and those who warned against it. Not only do they want America to FALL...they want a New World Order where they have all the power and control. Who are they? I'll leave that for you to find out.
Sob, sob...I am afraid to find out and what we as nation may have to endure before the truth come out.
@debrakcarey (19923)
And it WILL come out...but do you think anyone really will care when it does?
IMO they will be some who do care but the rest will be so downhearted at what we have let happen to our country they may have given up. I just hope that hope will run strong enough to rectify all the ills that have brought us down.
@debrakcarey (19923)
Those who do not care and will not care, are accepting the lie...I cannot help but wonder at that. What has happened to the human race that they prefer lies to truth?
Those old enough may remember a time when Kruschev vowed to take the United States '..without firing a shot..'. and, in that era, was pretty much laughed off as absurd. Some, like this (now over the hill) dippie hippie realized that the only way to efficiently take over anything is to take over that which controls. As it happens, we are a capitalist society, controlled by our (oft times frivilous) monetary dependency. Whoever 'owns' the source of that dependency 'owns' those dependent. I honestly suspect, but can't prove, that the governmental agencies have been little more than 'puppets' for some time with said agencies taking the gruff from the 'voters' while the control strengthens its hold through our dependency. Insofar as brainwashing..hmm..no one has brainwashed us unless one considers our own willingness to be led as sheep (which most people honestly are) as brainwashing. We're so willing to be led as sheep because, as a whole, we don't want any fukkin responsibilities. We want the fukkin rewards..We want the freedoms! We want the rights! And we have fooled ourselves into believing that we deserve these rewards without putting in the effort to honestly earn them! It is by way of this that Orwell's socialist leader is already here, has been for some time and will not go away of his own accord, regardless of our 'vote'.
@debrakcarey (19923)
And what Kruschev said is just what happened. Our schools, and other social institutions were 'taken over'. Even our churches for crying out loud! Now we have two or three generations who don't have a clue as to what the issues are really about. Who really do think it is the governments job to take care of them and protect them from the other side. If you ask me, the whole left right thing is a sham...a way to keep the truth from being discussed.
Have you ever wondered if the whole 'left/right' thing is just a distraction to hide what is really going on?
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
*DING! Give this one a gold star.
@Taskr36 (13923)
*applauds* It's the use of social issues and entitlements to get each half of the population to give up their freedoms and rights a little at a time. We've got people giving up their privacy on the phone on one side, giving up the right to eat what they want on the other, etc. Now if you look at Obama's actions so far, you'll notice that he's not even deviating from Bush's basic plan.
@debrakcarey (19923)
I agree as well!
@ParaTed2k (22514)
• Sheboygan, Wisconsin
No one can say with any honesty or integrity at all that Bush was never questioned or challenged. No president has been worshipped blindly like Obama. To the left, Obama farts sunshine and pisses champaign.
@debrakcarey (19923)
Sad thing is many are willingly basking in said sunshine and drinking the 'campagne! eeeeeeeew! lol Well stated, paraTed.
@dawnald (84152)
• Shingle Springs, California
For proof that Bush has been questioned, see: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincent-bugliosi/the-prosecution-of-george_b_102427.html But I don't recall some of the accusations against Bush being quite as bizarre sounding as some of the ones against Obama... Who are they? Instead of Big Brother, it's Big Business...
@debrakcarey (19923)
The accusations against Bush were not as bizzare because HE hid his bizzareness from the limelight. Obama is more bold...I think because he knows that just about everything is in place and the net about to fully encase us. He's arrogant about it in my estimation. He thinks there is NO WAY out.
@Destiny007 (5820)
As that article pointed out, Bush was questioned, not only his character, but also his motives and intentions. WMD's were real, as were Saddam's use of them. Our enemies are in both parties, they are liberals and neocons, and they are all statists of some sort. Our government was designed from the very beginning to be as small and unobstrusve to us as possible. The Founders had just escaped tyranny, and had no desire to create another form of it. They had every reason to fear big government, and took great pains to avoid that happening here. Unfortunately, they failed, and we have to slap our government and our politicians back into line. Our greatest threat has always been the international bankers who wanted Central Banking from the beginning. The current form know as the Federal Reserve is the 3rd and latest attempt with the first two being defeated, the last time by Andrew Jackson who was nearly murdered for his efforts. Only after the FED is dismantled can we ever hoe to get our country back. Sooner is much better than later.
@debrakcarey (19923)
Did you know that Wilson did not want to sign the Federal Reserve Act? He was, unfortunately found out in an illicit affair and blackmailed into it...he then publically apologized for doing so. A few years after signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, Woodrow Wilson wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson
Yep... I read about that some time ago. That does not excuse the fact that he helped to destroy this country in order to save his own hide.
@debrakcarey (19923)
I understand your point. It would have been better that he NOT have had the affair. Imagine, the fate of hundreds of millions of people rested in his just saying no to temptation. I am sure he regreted it. Evil gains power when people do not resist, I think this proves that.
@DavidReedy (2411)
Surprisingly, I don't have much to say in response to this posting. I'm reminded of an expression, "the truth is in the pudding" (kind of makes me wonder what kind of baking was done in yesteryear, you know?)and I don't think I could say anything better than you've said. It's funny, how with mountains of evidence you can still mention New World Order and people can get into absolute denial mode. The problem is, and like yourself I won't spell out the 'who' (in terms of who my research has turned up again and again behind most worldly nefarious affairs), that all of even so-called "truthers" can't seem to quite agree on who to point the fingers at--but that's largely the beauty of the diabolical agenda before us, as it becomes evident that it's not "paranoia" or "conspiracy theory", but rather "strategy" that has allowed almost all large and powerful institutions to come under the power of a select (and quite seemingly evil) few.
@debrakcarey (19923)
They have 'hidden themselves' right out in plain view. It is a very well know technique. Just call people 'nuts' and 'crazy' for seeing you, and soon no one will 'see' you anymore.