Have you heard or seen a plastic roads which is new in india.

@mysker (260)
Any one who had seen or walked on plastic roads in india give your feed back
@ossie16d (11826)
I do hope that they can solve the problem as it would be great that much more could be recycled, plus it will be a great benefit to some of the poorer nations in this world, as well as those more developed countries too. :)
@mysker (260)
yes that what we young indians doing now
@mysker (260)
@ossie16d (11826)
Is this a new type of thing in India or are the roads being sealed with bitumen. I would think that plastic roads would not last long at all, as they would surely melt in the heat unless of course they have a mixture of other compounds in them as well.
@mysker (260)
yes u are correct and our scientiest are working on it. a test road had been laid in banglore and chandigard. if sucessfull lot of recycleing problem will be sloved.
@mysker (260)
@FlaKNMB (831)
No, I have not heard of such a thing. It will be interesting to hear how this idea progresses.
@1fatpig (785)
In your picture there are two living creatures which one is you ??
@1fatpig (785)
I know they use old tyres mixed with bitumen and lay roads with it .. they chop the tyres up first! grate them .. but anything is possiable these days
@ralevi (1885)
no I haven`t seen them
@ossie16d (11826)
@ossie16d (11826)