How likely are you crossing paths with another myLotter in real life?

With 180,000 plus myLotters here, that's a small number compared to all of Earth's population. How likely are you passing by another myLotter when you walk down the street? Do you ever wonder if there's another fellow myLotter in your neighborhood?
@dpk262006 (56725)
Hi dear! Good question! Though, I am here for nearly three years, interestingly enough, I have not got an opportunity to meet any mylotter from my own city or country, so far. I would love to meet fellow mylotters/mylot friends in person and it would be a great opportunity to discuss issues face to face and to know about each other. When we meet in person, we can talk in details and discussion those matters, which otherwise we refrain from discussing on a public platform like this. I do hope that one day I’ll meet some of my mylot friends. Wish me luck……….LOL!
Wow - you've been on this site for three years - that's something to congratulate you for! It would be interesting to discuss things in person, wouldn't it? It's wonderful so many people are represented on this site . . . I just wonder if I ever ran into them!
@dpk262006 (56725)
I do hope you will succeed one day, provided you continue to stay in touch with your dear friends here. All the best to you.
Thank you much, and same to you!!! Good friendships are much more meaningful and last a lot longer than myLot earnings!
I've been thinking of maybe in my everyday life I could have somehow bump into a member of mylot. It could be great then we all could share our life and earnings personally. I also wonder, maybe since I'am student there could be other students too in our school that are a member of mylot too..
That is true . . . you never know who you may be bumping into at the grocery store, gas station, or even school! We could pool all our earnings together and make an investment - hee hee!!
Yup, maybe if we are walking we never know that the one we cross path are members of Mylot too right? As for those people who have started and discover mylot earlier they could really be earning a lot by now.
@jugsjugs (13041)
I already do cross paths with a few of them as they are my friends who also pop around for a cup of drink as well as a chat.I do think that there are lots of people out there that are on mylot that we would bump into,but if you do not ask would you ever know that they were also on here.
Ah yes, well if they are already your friends in real life, then that's pretty awesome. It is quite possible we are already bumping into other myLotters - but we just don't know it! Maybe myLot needs to start giving away myLot t-shirts for us to wear . . . then we can find each other better - hee hee!
Well, i don't think i have that much chance to meet another mylotter. Since it is actually very rare to find other mylot from my country, and from my city is even more rare. But i don't know, maybe, some day, i go to other place and seeing other mylotter. Who knows about the future?
You know, I'm from a "big city" in the US, but I don't think I have come across anyone on myLot from my area - or at least I haven't noticed! But I figure surely there must be one . . . and maybe there's one from your city as well! With myLot growing so quickly, who knows?!
@doormouse (4619)
i wonder this quite a lot,i'd love to meet another mylotter
Hee hee - maybe you already have met another myLotter in person but you both didn't realize it! How fun it would be to have one big myLot party!
Yes, much! It's amazing! So many members here. Maybe we brush past with other friends on mylot, and even we have talked. But we don't know each other in real life. But it's life itself. How fantastic!
It's a small world, but I wonder how small it is to run into other myLotters! It is an amazing world . . . yes, perhaps you have even talked to one and never realized it! Life is fantastic . . . here or real life - it's all good!!