Now Or Then

@erikmama (12929)
Do you think Beyonce is a better singer now or when she was with Destiny's Child?
I am a big fan of Beyoncé. I always agree that she is a very talented singer, and she is very classy as well. I think she is better now being a solo singer. I do not know why, but I think being a solo singer makes her more able to explore her talent.
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, she can do more things as a solo singer.Out of all the members of Destiny's Child I think she is the only one with an incredible voice.I remember Kelly Rowland on an awards show with Nelly and she sounded so horrible! I could have sang beter than her and I can't carry a tune to save my life! Very talented and beautiful she is!
@lealuvy2j (1991)
I think Beyonce is a better singer now however, I like her songs when she was with Destiny's Child because the songs have a more R&B feel to it than now. I think most of her songs now sounds more pop than R&B. Her voice is still superb. I especially liked her voice when she sang At Last at the President Obama's Inauguration.
@erikmama (12929)
She has got a really great voice,no doubt. I think she sounds good today and back then,with a more mature feel to her songs now.
@cream97 (29152)
Hi, erikmama! I think that she is a better singer now. You can feel more of her passion in her songs. She was just getting started with Destiny's child. I love the song, I am a survivor! That is when she starts to show her true colors! I liked her then as I like her now!
@erikmama (12929)
Beyonce has a great voice and I love her music. She has a great diversity of the things she can do and she is so beuatiful! I agree...She was young with Destiny's Child and has matured not only as a woman but as a singer as well.
I think her voice has significantly improved since she has left Destiny's Child. She is a wonderful singer.
@Iram786 (498)
she is definitely a better singer now, have you heard her voice? it's so angelic [: i love the songs she's been doing now by herself but i would love to see her reunite with Destiny's Child in the near future since they were amazing.
@jcbelle (152)
There is NO DOUBT, that Beyonce is better at present when she perfoms than she was in destiny's. I love the way she sings. She really gives her Best when performing. I saw her concerts, and she did it well in every aspects of a singer. I also love how the way she carries herself. So hot and sexy! Wheeew...
@elrener (112)
• Sweden
I think she is a better singer now i love all her songs now then i did before when she was in destinys child. What do you thik?
@gaiza12 (4885)
I think she's a better singer now. She shines more doing solo. Although i love destiny's child and their songs..