are these feeling normal when having long distance relationship?

Malaysia
my boyfriend and i have been in a relationship for a long time, but he is visiting his dad in minnesota.this is his frist serious relationship and my second, things were great before he left, but now i think my feelings have changed. at first when he was gone it was horrible, i was on the verge of crying all the time and didnt wanna do anything, i felt empty and lifeless, he calls almost everyday, we are trying really hard to make it work out, but i am not sure if the feelings i have for him are anything more than friendship i stil miss him but the idea of being single sound nice, i dont know if i love im the way i thought i once did, i have been finding other guys more attractive , i actually had a dream about another guy the other night, just a romantic kinda dream. i dun wan to hurt him the ideas of it make me sick i just dont know if it is fair that he loves me so much and i dunno if i feel the same way. it is like my body loves and missed him terribly but my mind isnt so sure he loves me much, but i dunno know why i feel this way as he is really a perfect person. i ahve no idea what i should do break up or thise feeling normal when in a long distance relationship? any advice you can give me would appreciated.
@SACHIN2708 (1638)
See dear for me If I love someone so deeply so after break up I dont think I will be normal .but if this is by my foolishness or mistake but if I think that that girl was not good and not my type so after break up I will be normal see it depends on situation and how much you love to that person.......