Steve Wilkos

@erikmama (12929)
Was he better on Jerry Springer or with his own show?
I would have to say Springer. Even though I probably shouldn't have been watching it in the first place, I did like the ones where Steve would go and try to help others. I accidentally found his show flipping through the channels and tune in every once in awhile to see what the stupid topic is that day. Some of these can't possibly be shown to anyone but the police. He should have STAYED with Jerry! Sad enough for me to admit, but it would have been a more respectable show!
@erikmama (12929)
Hey, we all have to have some type of excitement in our life! I use to watch Jerry all the time! I've watched his show a few times. It was o.k.but nothing like what i had expected. It seems made up and fake to me.
Oh I agree with you! It seemed really staged. Some of the shows seemed to have a theme where you just want to yell at the TV.."Why are you on TV? You should be at home calling the police!!!!" The one I happend to see was about this man beating his son to no end and the mother was sick of it.....CALL THE COPS AND LEAVE!!!!
@erikmama (12929)
I know right! i remember watching shows about alleged abuse by a ste dad and the lie detector proved the kid was lying~ A few of those~ Then Steve is up being big and bad for th audience to clap and him to give a sentimental moment fot the crows. SO FAKE! The police or DCS would be calle if they suspected these stories to be true,so I owould think
@charblaize (1028)
I like him on both. I like his show because he doesn't hold back and tells what he thinks. He seems to be more honest and blunt. Springer, I feel he lets everyone fight it out, sits back and lets them work on their own issues. He really don't seem to put what he thinks in the subject matter. Steve Wilko's all the way.
@erikmama (12929)
It was shocking when he even come out with his own show! I like him being so honest and hard on his show, but sometimes it seems as if the stories are fake and he is trying to be a bad guy who cant really be bad.
@ravinskye (8242)
I've never watched Steve's show. I think I might have caught about a minute of it one time but I lost interest. Honestly I wasn't sure how or why he ended up with his own talk show. Yes people chanted for him like crazy on Springer, but all he was was a huge security guard that came in and broke up crazy redneck fights lol. How does that qualify him to run talk show and think people would want to watch it?
@erikmama (12929)
I know,I was shocked when he got his own show too! I've watched both shows. I'm sure 99% of the things they do are for show only, especially with his new show. It is sometimes enjoyable to watch, but goes in pretty much the same direction evry show.
I like Jerry Springer I dont really like the Steve Wilkos show.
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
I like him on his own show. He is tough and sensitive all at the same time.