What do you work with?

@emmiszoe (444)
Sweden
What is your job? Or is everyone here unemployed, as they have time to sit at the computer al day? I work in musical theatre and also with choir leading, but I have to work as a postwoman in between to make ends meet.
@ezzrssi (11192)
Nothing i have been fired one year ago!
@emmiszoe (444)
• Sweden
I'm sorry you were fired. How do you survive without a job? MyLot certanly doesn't pay enough to live of, it is just a fun thing to do in the evenings!
@baysmummy (1638)
I am a stay at home mummy, i look after our house and our children so i wouldnt really say i am unemployed lol although i dont really get paid for my work lol!
@emmiszoe (444)
• Sweden
I understand you! But I think it is different in different countries and cultures. In my country it is very difficult to afford to just have one working parent! And also theres womens rights and al that - although I think it's wonderfull for those who really want to be home-mothers that they can have that opertunity.
I love working with the special needs children.
@emmiszoe (444)
• Sweden
I'm impressed with the tollerance and patience I assume you must have. I completelly respect people who can manage to do these jobs, I think they are very important.
I'm an IT Helpdesk and i enjoy doing it :)
@emmiszoe (444)
• Sweden
Oh, so you are the person whom I should become best friends with! ;) I can never handle my computer when some thing goes wrong with it, I'd need to be able to pull you out of a cupboard then!