The New Kids In the Ring

What does everyone who is into the WWE and watch it, what do you feel about these new boys; Drew McIntrye, Eric Escobar, Shemaus, Tyler Reks, and Vladimir Kozlov? I think they are doing pretty for themselves and making room for new Superstars. The only one I don't care for is Shemaus, I don't know if they are making him to be what he is showing us on tv, but I don't like him. How do you feel about the new up and coming superstars?
hi charblaize! among the names you mentioned, it's only vladimir kozlov that i see ready to step up in a bigger role in wwe next year. the guy has great in-ring skills, not much to say about his mic skills but personality-wise the guy does cause quite a stir among wwe fans. i really like the batch of wrestlers in teddy long' new superstar initiative back then that included tito ortiz and evan bourne but bourne is the only one left in this batch. i really wonder what happened to tito ortiz. i think he could be a good match-up against the bigger guys like batista, hhh, taker, and kane. drew mcintyre is intriguing to say the least and his present rivalry with finlay is something that i hope wwe creative develops. both are ground and pound fighters who just want to slug it out and it will be a great physical match-up. finlay used to be package as an aggressive brawler and i do hope he goes back to this persona. nice to see drew mcintrye beign molded as such. i think drew mcintrye has the potential to be the next randy orton. just my thoughts. cheers!!!
I agree with you with the Drew McIntrye he has the attitude and gain ability to be another Orton. Vladimir, he is just rough and tough but I don't see any athleticism, just mean and agressive. I wouldn't mind him showing some "other" side and get more moves and ability. His mic is just plain mean. hahehe. I am sure he will be moving up, I don't know why they moved him to the ECW and put Shemaus in RAW, that was weak and stupid on the WWE's part. Ortiz went to the UFC, got married to Jenna Jaimeson, and had twins with her.
i meant ricky ortiz not tito ortiz. my bad. any news on ricky ortiz? i think he has the makings of another batista if he is packaged and pushed right by wwe creative. also read that festus is on the comeback trial. always liked him as festus. the mean streak is there and can definitely hold his own against the likes of the big show, kane, hhh, and taker. cheers!!!
Vladimir is pretty good at being the "russian military" attitude and is pretty good at his wrestling. I am just not "into" his personality or style. Yes I think McMahon has huge things for Drew McIntrye and will be the next Orton. Fetus came back in a new style and new way and is much different now and I feel better.
@kawalnarang (1095)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yes its good to get new guys,, some old ones do retire,,and everything is a plan here
Yes, I know a couple will probably retire next year, there have been talks but some of these new guys I don't feel "have" the persona or could ever fill in the steps of these masters. I know it will be hard to adjust to new talent and a new era. Just wanted to see what others thought about the upcoming new talents. I know many things are planned also, who will be on top, who will be the next champion, everything is written and contracted.