Do you keep your postcards, etc?

Australia
I do...I have a scrapbook where I stick little keepsakes like postcards, birthday cards, etc in so I don't lose them & they are easy to find...I also keep flyers from tourist attractipns as I have been given so many from all over the world & if I ever get to that part of the world, I know where I can go. What do you do with things like that?
@spalladino (17922)
I always keep all birthday and holiday cards, pictures my kids and grandkids have drawn, and keepsakes from the places that we visit but I'm not as organized as you are. I keep them in a plastic container. Originally they were kept in a couple of shoe boxes but I moved them to the container one year when a hurricane was coming.
At least you know exactly where they are & that they are safe...i still haven't finished putting everything in my scrapbook (I think I need another scrapbook!!) Most of my stuff is still in a box ready to be put in the book but I find I'm here on mylot too much to finish the scrapbook lol
@spalladino (17922)
A scrapbook is a very good idea...I had never thought of doing that. I definitely should make one for beautiful pictures that little hands have drawn for me over the years. Spending all that time in boxes has taken it's toll on some of them.
Then you can bing them out for display and know that they are going o stay in good condition too
@jewels49 (1783)
I have a box too, full of little notes and photos, old movie ticket stubs, cards and drawings from the kids, post cards my husband sends home from where ever he is working. Just too hard to throw some of that kind of stuff away.
I agree plus it's good for the memories as well.
I keep everything. I have postcards from all the places I have been and also everything my husband and I have done since we started dating. He and I have been together 5 years and married 2 years. I think it is great that you keep all these things because these are memories you can share with your children and grandchildren. I love to travel myself and maybe someday I will have the opportunity to travel. It is hard to right now because my husband works part-time and gets no vacation time and I am currently unemployed.
It's always good to keep things like that huh? The only bad thing about travelling is you need time & money :) I love to travel too but don't get to do nearly as much as I'd like to.
@bucketkid (239)
i keep things from places i have been: postcards, wristbands, programmes and keep them all in a box, nice and safe so that i can look at them when i am older with my grandchildren.
That's a great idea you have there :)
I have all kinds of post cards from my trip to Denmark, trips to the United States, to Quebec City, to Toronto, and I've saved all of the great post cards that people have sent me over the years. :)
Me too plus I have all of my mom's now that my mom isn't here any more.