If you could be anywhere in the world except where you are, where would you be?

If you could be anywhere in the world except where you are, where would you go? Top of Mount Everest? Bottom of the sea in a submarine? Or would you just go somewhere nearby perhaps to the house of a loved one or good friend? Tell me where you would go and why
i would would be in switzerland ....
that sounds wonderful...i've always wanted to visit that country..it always looks so beautiful...thank you
@estherlou (5017)
Somewhere warmer! It's getting cold again today...I complained about not having any fall weather and then we had sort of summer weather, and now that finally we are having cold weather...I'm complaining again! It's cold!
so am I!...spoiled me with great weather and then gets close to miserable overnight....lol!..thanks
@LoganzMom (619)
costa maya - paradise
i think id have to say in costa maya mexico. it so beautiful there. i loved the people as well. fun in the sun sounds nice to me!
yep, sun and warm weather sounds good to me too!
@katcarneo (1441)
well the place i would most want to be is not exactly a place--- i'd want to be inside a child's mind. just recently i've been trying to learn Korean so i was reading some Korean sign boards and i felt like a kid starting school again because i read very slowly. so i just thought, i wonder how the world right now looks from the perspective of a little one?
wow, never thought of that...that would be wonderful to do that...thanks
@chukwudi (1100)
• Nigeria
apart from where i am now i will like to be in the iceland
@vincent72 (1634)
well if i could be anywhere in the world , it would have to be with my girlfriend in UK , then icould live ther and work near so we could always be together.