Do you like to Read News, Vote , Comment and...... Best part is Earn ?

Actually I want to share with you that I have recently Joined a site where the concept is indeed unique related to latest News. Though I have joined it recently and so I cannot claim to have a payout proof from that but still I find the work really interesting , informative and rewarding.My first target in that program is to reach payout so that I could be in a position to have a credible evidence about the Unique program. For me it has great potential from the point of knowledge also , with all the information in front of us . Have you been doing any such program . If yes then please share ?
@Wordlinx (507)
I am also the member of one of such sites and I have requested the payout there. The link of the site is http://www.allvoices.com/. In this site we can earn easily and just by rating the available articles, we can earn more than $2.00 easily in a day. I already reached the payout minimum and then I requested the payout few days back. In return to my request, they asked me to send the tax return form to them .I have sent the tax return form yesterday only and now I am waiting for my payment and hope they will pay soon. It seems some of the mylotters have been paid by the site .The minimum payout of the site is $25.00 (6000 points) and this can be earned within 10 days if we spend just one hour in a day. I think that you are also mentioning the same site..Also we are allowed to place the site link of the other sites and only we are not supposed to place our referral links in the discussions.
Thanks for your reply . I have made a Friend request to you , please accept it I have something to discuss with you. Thanks.
@rolento (227)
• Spain
can you share with us the name of the site?
I would surely share the name but as per mylot guidelines I cannot give the link here so please add me as a friend and I will let you know through PM. Thanks
@jasmeena (850)
Yes..but what`s the name of the website?
I cannot give the link of the website here as per the guidelines of myLot so please add me as a friend and then I can give you through Message. Thanks