Ladies...would you consider getting permanent makeup done?

@saizo6 (2208)
I was watching this show on television today and there was this segment about extreme medical procedures. The topic of permanent makeup was there too. And then I got to asking myself why someone would go through with this. There are both advantages and disadvantages so do you think something like this is really worth it? The good thing about this is that it'll be less of a hassle to put your makeup on so it's time saving. But the bad thing is that it's permanent. You're stuck with it even when you don't want it. I actually knew this girl that got permanent eyebrow liner done and she looked horrendous whenever she got sick. Her face would get all puffy and her eyebrows really stood out. She came to hate it but couldn't really go back and do anything about it.
I know one girl in my college who had permanently tattooed her eyebrow, upper eye lid and lower eyelid, i wouldn't dare to do what she have did. I would not preform such procedures because i know i will regret them afterward. It is a waste to throw lots of money when you can spend it to buy make up and other stuff.
@saizo6 (2208)
I knew someone who did the exact same thing. It didn't look too bad in the beginning so all these other girls went and got it done too. But whenever that girl got sick her face got all bloated or something. Those permanent tattoos stood out like a sore thumb. It looked really bad. I also agree with the money thing. There are so many better things to spend it on.
@natnickeep (2338)
I would never. Just like a tattoo I am sure once you get older this looks horrible. I like to look natural sometimes, and just be me. This is crazy I think.
@saizo6 (2208)
I'd have to agree with you there. I've actually seen permanent makeup on an older person and believe me, it was not a good sight to see sometimes.