When you are frustrated, how would you usually express it?

Sometimes, people are frustrated under many situations, and what would you usually do or said? For me, I might said "Sh*t"; or I might just giving it a long sigh. For my co - workers, he might mumbling on something, then he would said the "F" word. Well, that just our human expression toward something that is not in our expectation.
If I'm ever frustrated, then I would go ahead and drown myself in music until I calm down again.
sometimes, if you are in anger, I don't mind to express those naughty words. Because that is human nature, and we create those words to express what we don't like, and how frustrated we are. So, it is ok with me at this point.
I play chess! yes, diverting my thought towards something that requires some deep thought! If I get a chance, I play chess with the person I am angry with and try to beat him in chess. Hey clorissa, you could try this and tell me how it is!
@cripfemme (7713)
I usually write. This brings down the temper which is a good thing because if I couldn't control my temper, I might accidentally hit some people with this 500 pound beast I drag around with me otherwise known as my electric wheelchair. I've had many fantasies abut running some offensive person's foot repeatedly, but don't do this because I am, at heart, a pacifist. I also, strangely enough, feel better when I watch those investigative detective shows.
I usually do not like to talk a lot and usually like to hide in my room although when i need a solution i likely talk a lot and mention it to my sibling or parents or open up. when i am very silent then i feel mad i sometimes throw things then after it i pick up again the things which i have throw is something special as i realize when one is angry their is no reason exist and likely the emotion rules most of the times leading to uncontrolled anger...
@ToughTate (143)
I usually just bottle the anger up until that person or situation really makes me go over the top and then I end up getting mad at myself for not showing restraint. It's best for me to just brush it away as nothing and think of something else that's more constructive.
I never use "naughty" words, but I have a tendency to make angry sounds. Like "grrrr" and stuff. lol And I sigh a lot - I really want to stop that one, een more than the crazy grow sounds. lol