Do you think Spiderman 4 will be any good?

I was just reading up and getting a confirmation 100% that Spiderman 4 will in fact be happening and not too long from now, either. So my question is, do you think it will be any good? The potential "cast" so far looks promising, on my opinion. I can even think of a good theme for it in my head that is well. What they will probably do as they're kind of a predictable movie series. What're your thoughts on whether it'll be any good or not?
@maxilimian (3099)
Really?? I'm love to watch spiderman, i think it will be the same like before, still enjoyable to watch, since the Spiderman comics is also good in the story, can't wait for the good news
Honestly, no. It is not the casting that I am worried about, but the story and the villains that will appear in this film will not meet the fans standards. I think that most of us will have to wait for the finishing product, but when I heard what was going to happen to Felicia Hardy, I had to say that I think that Marvel is out of their minds.
@thezone (9451)
I am looking forward to the next Spider man movie, I have heard it will feature the Black cat and the Lizard. Lets just hope they don't rush it like the mess that was Spider Man 3.
@megamatt (14323)
It's all down to the villain in my opinion. That's what makes a super hero movie for me in my opinion. I enjoyed the first two Spider-Man movies and the third one was merely okay. I really hope this one would be good but history is against it. The reason I'm saying that is that there are two other super hero series that have had four movies and I noticed a distinct pattern, that being the Christopher Reeve Superman movies and the Batman movies from the 1980s and 1990s. I thought the first Batman and Superman movies were good. Batman Returns was better and Superman II may be among my top five super hero movies of all time. Batman Forever was kind of meh, not good, but not terrible. Superman III had its moments but was nowhere near the quality of the first too. Superman IV was so bad that not even Gene Hackman could save it for me and that was bad. And I think the less we say about Batman and Robin, the better. I'm hoping for a good Spider-Man move this time around but history has not been kind to superhero movies as it reaches the fourth movie. But as always, wait and see, it may surprise us.
@ronnyb (6117)
• Jamaica
I think it will be ,the previous three before that were good and like you said the cast is good .In addition there are many script to choose form especially when you consider the many comic themes whe have .It may even be the best one todate .It may be predictable if tehy choose the exact theme from a previously written comic story
AS a rule fit for these kind of "Series films", the first is always quite successful while the second is rather acceptably good while the third one is just so-so. So try to think its N0.4? Just like Rambo and Die Hard etc. So i even don't expect Spiderman 4. Spare the ticket bucks, i prefer buying sth to eat