It Was A Really GOod Movie

@erikmama (12929)
The Pursuit of Happyness, starring Will SMith is a really good movie. I knmow it is old, but I just watched it and it brought tears to my eyes! If you've ever been in hard situations before, it touches your heart!! Have you seen this movie?
@ToughTate (143)
Yeah this movie is very motivational as it depicts Will Smith being a normal person but having the ability to overcome multiple obstacles to finally succeed. 5 thumbs up for this great movie.
@erikmama (12929)
The movie got me from the start. His acting was great, and the storyline was a sad, yet positive one. I also hear it is basec on a true story!!
@bounce58 (17521)
Yes, I believe it is based on a true story.
i saw it very long ago, which was recommended by one of my roommates. i have no choice but moved by the relationship of paternity in such a poverty condition. and the man chase for the time machine is also unforgettable. besides, i really appreciate the character of honor expressed by Smith.
@erikmama (12929)
I know!! It made me do a lot of thinking too, and Will SMith did some gtreat acting in it!
@bounce58 (17521)
Pursuit of Happyness - great movie - The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith
Yes, I have also seen this movie a while back, and I know I did like it. Couldn't remember exact details, I just know it was good. I remember a scene where they were in a shelter and after giving his son a bath, he went someplace within the shelter where the only light was from the moon through the window. He was trying to fix the machine so he could sell it to get some money. I also remember him being always positive for his son. Very touching.
@erikmama (12929)
That scence broke my heart in two. Could you imagine the feeloing a person would have in that situation? Ive been in hard times nad it kills you mentally. Will Smith was great acting too, along with his cute litle boy.