What do you look for in a potential mate?

Hi everyone, I personally look for someone who is genuinely nice(and not only to me but nice to everyone!), intelligent, agrees with me on what really matter's in life and spends most of his time and energy focusing on those things, and, I bet you've heard this one before...a good scene of humor(but not sarcastic or mean). It's not necessary, but it's nice if his style complements mine. :) So, what do you look for in a potential mate?
@sirnose (2440)
I perfer "honesty" over money in any relationship. What the use in having a spouse with money who you can't trust or who is always lying to you...
I think it's wise that you focus on honesty - I think money matter's too but it would be unwise to prioritize things wrong.
I look for the following: 1. Believes and fears God - I wouldn't want to love someone who doesn't believe in the Creator. 2. Financial stability - it will be easier for me to love someone who I know can support my future children.I have lived a quite comfortable life.I want my children to have the same life,even better. 3. Responsibility - I want a partner who is responsible for his work/business,his actions,and his role in my children's life. 4. Loyalty - I don't want a partner who will cheat on me. 5. Independence - even if we are married,we shouldn't be joined at the hip 6. Improves himself and never stop learning new skills. 7. loves pets,cooking,reading,and traveling
I agree with the last two things you said. :)
@happy2512 (1266)
For me a potential mate is someone that is: 1. Financially stable - with big savings for emergency purposes 2. Responsible - who can meet both needs of the family 3. Intellegent - can relate with any level of people This are top of my list hopw you can make use of it.
It's funny that I forgot to list the financial stability thing...that does matter. And a lot of people are really irresponsible with their money, I'll watch out for that.
@arystine (1275)
I want someone who is an intellectual person, someone I can have meaningful conversations with. Someone responsible and with good sense of humor. Of course, that person also have to be good looking to my eyes. :-)
@magtibaygom (4863)
I want someone who is attractive, who can turn me on after a tiring day. And someone who can understand me, my plans and goals in life. And someone who share the same religious beliefs with me to avoid future conflicts or problems. If a partner is God-fearing, it is a great plus factor.
@danitykane (3191)
hi there! I like someone who is very simple and down to earth. Kind and honest. Who has sense of humor and who is very understandable. ahemmm...haha! ...God fearing and who is so funny and someone who is like me.