would you buy electric items that run on electricity made by water.

@qamarep (4447)
Pakistan
would you buy electric items that make electricity which is made by water . if i get responses i will tell you how and where.
@CJscott (4182)
Do you mean like an electricity generator powered by water rather then fuel? Or like say a flashlight you fill with water for power? How and Where friend, How and Where? Cheers.
@qamarep (4447)
• Pakistan
my email is qamarep hot mail ask me more
@qamarep (4447)
• Pakistan
ii am not a seller of it i am not referring gettingcommission i am a world citizen and i watn us alll to get green cheaply. if water from antarctica comes after melting ice i dont want to worry because we can use it as a fuel... and run our appliances through it not that we die from it.
@CJscott (4182)
With rep as part of your email I find that hard to believe. But, since the other part of your email is qama, and that is a type of sword, it is possible that you are a seller of swords not a seller of water. To me it makes no difference whether you receive a commission from your referral or not, as a matter of fact, I would rather you did receive a commission from a referral, that is how I make money after all, and as long as your product is worth it's cost then that is fine.
@srganesh (6344)
I just can't understand what you are about!Do you mean an equipment that can generate electricity from water and run on it?Then I like to know about it.That could be a revolution among electric goods.Come on,reveal what it is and take home blessings from all parts of the world.
@qamarep (4447)
• Pakistan
there is a full video on youtube if yuou add me and pm me i will send its link there