Alvin, Simon, Theodore

@erikmama (12929)
Did anyone go see the Alvin & The Chipmunks movie? We really want to go see it, but Havent yet because things are crazy right now. What did you think about it?
@olisaur (1931)
I've heard about it- it's "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Sqeakuel" right? w
@erikmama (12929)
Other than the CARS moie I havent wanted to see a movie in hteatre til this one. It looks so funny, and as a kid, I loved the Chipmunks, and both of my boys do now. I will probably wait till it is out on DVD to see it though!!
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
OMG erikmama, If you are a chipmunk fan you are absolutely going to LOVE this one!!! The girl chipmunks are cute as a button when they sing Beyonce's "If you like it then you should of put of a ring on it". I mean what they did with the graphics in the movies amazes me!! I loved it!!
@erikmama (12929)
It was a great movie. CARS still has to be the best. The animation and graphics in that movie absolutley amaze me!
I think it's a great movie. I've seen the trailer and it was hilarious. I like Theodore, he's adorable. LOL