Lawyer Bites Off Man's Nose

@erikmama (12929)
A Memphis lawyer is being sued after biting a man during a fight at a restaurant in Memphis. The fight started after A self employeed hairstylist entered the bathroom where a stll was occupied by two men in one stall, performing some other activity other than going to the bathroom". The hairstylist claims when he asked the men in the stall(one the attorney) to please hurry he needed to go. The lawyer jumped on the man, biting a large chunk of his nose off. He's gonnaneed a good lawyer for this one!! Why do people do such horndous things?
Hi, Erikmama. That is surely a horrible thing to do. In the first place, he seemed not to respect the title or the profession that he has. The lawyer seemed too distracted and angry to be distracted from his "unlawyering act" inside the stall, wasn't he? I would surely not trust him with any legal matter to handle. He seemed like someone who cannot control his emotions or manage his anger. He surely needs a very good lawyer for this "nose job" ... and not a plastic surgeon, lol.
@erikmama (12929)
I wouldnt want to be anywhere near him.I know a lot of people have anger issues, but most people hit or puncj,not bite off someones nose.A little freaky to me...
Thanks a lot for the BR mark!
@goldeneagle (6774)
Note to self..."Don't get between a lawyer and his boyfriends" LOL
@erikmama (12929)
Lol! Thats funny! Guess you are right,look what happenswhen you just gotta go!!! LOL!!
hi erikmama oh lord thats so awful wow, and just because the poor man wanted to use the stall. A good lawyer is not going to help that fool, he will have to suffer the consequences of his actions which will I hope land him in jail. as far as the other process that cou ld have landed the two men in jail too. lol lol
@erikmama (12929)
Hopefully he will get some time.But I am sure there will be a lwyer to represent him.How hell beat it is a different story!!LOL!! I bet inside those jail cells he wont be biting any noses...
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
That is so disgusting. That is has bad as when Tyson bit off the ear of Holyfield. I can't imagine using my teeth to do any harm to anyone unless maybe if I was being raped. Otherwise how do you bite a nose or ear. He will definitely need a good lawyer for this one.
@erikmama (12929)
i know how yucky!! im one of those people who dont do dub things ike thsr. there are to many diseases and infections to be doing it. whatever it was hey were doing in tht stall they didnt wanna be rushed.guess some people feel privelaged.
O.M.G that's awful! You are right how can people do such things? That is one of the awfulest things I have heard!