Does twitter have ref links?

@Nameless_ (1180)
Australia
Hey, this is just a random question, but does twitter have ref links that let you refer members? I'm not a member of twitter (yet), but I soon will be, and I am looking forward to it. I will probably sign up tomorrow (YES! On Happy new year!!!!), but I have seen some referral links wandering around related to twitter and I was just wondering whether twitter has ref links. Thanks, Nameless_
@titan_90 (539)
That is not a referral link.That is the twitter profile ID.With that link, you can go to that person's profile and start following him.
@Nameless_ (1180)
Thank titan_90, you rock. :P I guess I better give you a thing for answering all my twitter posts. :) Haha, anyway, I will definitely sign up tomorrow then, and start twittering, er, I mean, tweeting. :P Thanks a lot though, Nameless_
@titan_90 (539)
Haha...may be a New Year present.LOL.Anyway, good luck with your twitter from tomorrow.Try to follow as many people as you can, so in return they will follow you too.
@titan_90 (539)
I am not that active in twitter nowadays, because I am having some problem in logging in.You can give me your twitter id once you create your account, I mean your "referral link".LOL.Thaks for the BR.