Eyeball Tattoos...

@erikmama (12929)
I was just watching Lockup Extended Stay on MSNBC. While at the Limon Corr Facility in Colorado they showed 2 inmates who had tattooes the whites of their eyes with red and blue ink. They used a hypodermic needle to inject ink into their eyeballs. Not only does it look weird, I know it had to be excrusicating pain. What do you think about these type of tattoos?
I think it is down right crazy. Too disfigure yourself to this extent is crazy. I am so glad I would not do anything like this. Not in a million years.
@Chispa514 (871)
• Montreal, Quebec
HAHA I saw that episode too ! And then when he was released, he had people stopping him in the streets telling him they recognized him from the show, and he ended up getting a job as a tattoo artist and people were coming in to his shop asking him to do their eyeballs too. I don't know the point in it, I mean, couldn't it eventually cause blindness ? No one really knows the consequences for tattooing the whites of your eyeballs. Personally I'd never do it ! I love tattoos, but that's a little extreme for my liking.