If you could have one free thing what would it be?

I was watching tv and heard the word free. Then this question popped into my head. I know already if I could have anything for free what it would be. I know I could be very creative here as well. But,with my food supply very limited. I would want free food for life. How about you what is it you would want.
A dump truck full of one hundred bills
Brain burp, that was suppose to be one hundred dollar bills
Free college tuition for both of my children. I want them both to have the opportunity to go to any college that they would like to attend when the time comes but with the cost of college increasing every single year, I have no clue about what the costs associated with college will possibly be prohibitive. So that is the one thing that I would like to have for free. If they are able to have a good education then I think they wouldn't need anything else to be free in their lives.
@cher913 (25865)
that sounds like a plan, or how about a new house for free? maybe gas for life? now taht would be handy!
@Wizzywig (7858)
I think I might go for free running costs (including fuel) for my car or maybe free household fuel would be a good option...or free phone/internet usage. I think, if i had free food I'd just pig out