Any good traffic exchange sites out there?

@Nameless_ (1180)
Australia
Hello people... my blog is feeling rather empty of visitors recently, so I am thinking of joining a GOOD traffic exchange site. Like one click per visit or something, not ten clicks for one visit. What are you recommendations? Cheers, Nameless_
@monouu (2608)
Easyhits4u and Em-traffic offer 1:1 surf ratio and Pay4surf 4:3. They also offer cash for surfing. You can refer to my blog for payment proofs and more info.
Hi monouu, it is interesting. I viewed your blog and subsequently joined in advert.com. It is very nice.
@puppynut (370)
• New Zealand
Hello Nameless. Is your blog on your profile? I'll pop past for a visit. It's definately a jungle out there. I am part of several traffic exchanges and I'm noticing a few of them pay better than others. Personally I'm a big fan of social networking sites and feel supported by some of the people I have met there, and they make good active downlines.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
you could try clixline.