Sexiest Man of 2009?

Alright now be honest at least one of these guys made your list too- Taylor Launter- I know he is under age and just saying it makes me feel like a cougar- and Im only 30. But the way his sculpted out his body for new moon was worth drooling over. And what about our aussie friend Sam Worthington. Come you know Jake Sully in Avatar? Not too shabby- but i think I liked him more as the blue alien- i know twisted. Then of course who would I be fooling if Johnny Depp didn't make the list. Those are just some of mine. Ladies who would you say made your list?
@mjcookie (2273)
Well, I agree that Taylor's sexy, though I'm not a big fan of him. About Johnny Depp, well, what's new? I mean, he's always in the list EVERY YEAR. I wouldn't be surprised. I think Chace Crawford is hot, too. Rob Pattinson (though Taylor's got better abs). Brad Pitt. He'll always be sexy like that.