signature

@ongtina (1232)
Singapore
I noticed that at other sites, we can create our signature for our posts. Are we not able to do that at mylot?
@danitykane (3191)
hello ongtina, Mylot has different platform, signature or link are not allowed in our posts or discussions. But they have given us the opportunity to add our link and other online activities on our profile. Which is cool! (well, I have not yet added some of my link up to now, maybe I will some other time) That is where you can put some of your html/signature. I find it cool, that we don't have signature at the bottom of every post like other sites do. I usually get dizzy.. and confused with forums allowing signatures on every post.Hihi!!! Just work on your profile and add some of your banners/html there. Happy Mylotting!
haha! yeah totally! main reason that I can't stay with some of them because of the banners and signatures they have on screen. It was like scattered everywhere! haha! Good thing, mylot has an organized platform that makes us enjoy more in participating to every discussions.
@hexeduser22 (6708)
Mylot has a different interface compared to other forums and it's not really signature friendly. You can post your signature if you want but that would only mean you keep on posting the same content over and over again. It would be a violation of the guidelines. I must agree with Miss D that our avatar and username here is enough to establish our own unique identity
@ongtina (1232)
Yes, I agree too.
@mysdianait (65089)
Our username and our avatar are our 'trademark' here. We are told in the Guidelines not to post the same thing repeatedly in several responses. I have seen users that do so will later lose their posts therefore it is not advisable. Posting a link as a signature is definately NOT to be done and could even lead to deletion of your account. You will not see others using a 'signature' for long so this should suggest that it is not advisable to do so
@ongtina (1232)
Thanks for the advice. It's just that I don't see signature like what I would see in other sites. Actually it's nice in this way, so clean.