what if god was one of us???????

@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i know you all probably been wondering what this is all about as you got a glimpse at the topic.anyhow accordingly to that song that was sing by joan osbourne called what if god was one of us. got me so curious to make this post to see what members response will be towards this topic.i know most of us are from different countries and different religion.we all worship god and all of us religion has a different name for him cause all of us here have different beliefs which is very understandable.i know for sure some of us just called him god,some say allah etc,.i was teach that is name is jehovah..some of you may not agree with me but never the less i am not here to have any one agree with what i believe in.but it would be nice if you all could give your opinions on this...back to the questions now. (1) what if god has a name what would it be and would u called it to his face if you had face with him? (2) what would you ask him if you had just one questions? (3) if god has a face what would it look like? thank you for your participation!
You have asked so many questions in one go and all are very complicated that no one can give their answer. Yes I can give my opinion. God is a belief which is everywhere. It doesn't have any face or identity. Ya but people does have idols just as a mean for connecting to god. If god's name would be like our names not different. And it would have face like us. And I don't know what i will ask if I meet a god.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
god is not an it?and i do believe he has a face..a face no one has ever seen...
@1hopefulman (45837)
(1) what if god has a name what would it be and would u called it to his face if you had face with him? Assuming we were speaking in English, I would use the name that appears in Exodus 6:3 of the King James Bible (2) what would you ask him if you had just one questions? I don’t think I would ask him anything. I would thank him for all he does. (3) if god has a face what would it look like? He has no face that we can actually see. He is a spirit and we can’t see spirits with the eyes that we have.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
it's kinda weird u don't have any questions to ask him,but anyhow god does have a face but we can't see it cause he's a powerful spirit and if anyone should see his face it would be the end of them.
@1hopefulman (45837)
It's because most of the questions I have had are all answered in the Bible. So every time a question comes up I just look into the Scriptures and find the answer. And if I can't find the answer I just figure that he will answer it later. So, if I was given a personal one on one audience with him I would just tell him how much I appreciate all he has done for me.
@larish (2193)
I really hope god with us and I hope he will be our President. I know he will set a good example and that he will do his best to save our country from poerty. I am confident that he can save us.
First off, I have to say that I absolutely love this song and I am listening to it on youtube as I am responding to this discussion. 1) My thoughts on this question is that God does have many names and I'm not just referring to the names that you have mentioned that we know as God. What I mean is that every person is a reflection of God. 2) This I don't know exactly how to answer. I think that I would ask God how my father was doing in heaven since he's been gone from my life for about fifteen years old. 3) If God had a face I think that it would look like the faces of all innocent children. And, I would want to see it even if it did mean that I had to believe in all of the saints and the prophets.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i love this song too that's why i chose the quoted words to use in this discussion cause i thought it was very important and besides to see how people think of these simple questions,we all go through life asking these questions to ourself and even have questions to ask god because no one not even the bible can answer some of these questions we have in mind for so long.i am happy with your response...how you really had thought about these questions before answering.i must say i do agree with you on god does has a face that looks innocents like children's.
@besthope44 (12135)
Well god is in every one of us. So we are god in our face.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
Jesus - God's facE?
1) I know that whether his name is God, Yahweh, Jehovah or whatever he is a God of love 2)I would ask him to end all wars pain and suffering in the world. Especially abuse suffered by children and animals. 3) Hmm Its hard to imagine God's face. I am trying to attach a photo