are you a "best friend ??"

do you think you have what it takes to be a best friend? do you think you best friends will alwyas be your friends??
1. the way you behaving to others, 2. the affection and respect showing towards to friends family. 3. the support you providing to your friend. makes you the best friend. The friends will think alike. so I think am having the best friends, then am also best friend to my friends. am I right?
I agree, being yourself is the number one thing. If your not youself then your relationshiop is just a lie. Not always do they respect and have affection for you family. When your a teen that doesn't really apply? Sometimes you have similaritiesbut not all the time. Opposites attract and you learn from your friend.
@23uday (2998)
hi friend, I am a best friend for my friends. Being a best friend is good for my friends. Always be a good friend and have a good friend. A good friend gets very rare in our life. have a great day.
"Everyone will hurt you.You must find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley